I hope you all got off to a great start for this new journey in our lives. As you make your way through each day remember that it is important for you to make sure that you are seeking God daily for guidance. This will allow your mind and heart to be open to God’s personal message he has just for you.
It’s important to know that you will have some rough days and that is ok because none us are perfect I encourage you all to remember these things when you feel like your messing up:
- God has a purpose for your live before you were born. He gives us the ability to choose his way which will allow us to get closer to him, or when can chose to follow our own ways and places ourselves in situations that he never desired for us. God also has a reason for us to go through the good, bad and the ugly it is his way of preparing us for the plan that he has for our lives.
- God can use us in spite of our worse mistakes. He will use us our mistakes to give hope and show others around us that he is a forgiving God. Do not allow your past mistakes to dictate your future; but allow them to make you a better person. Remember that God has cast our sins in the sea of forgetfulness and it is important to allow his grace to be sufficient enough to keep us as we travel though our storms of life.
- Look at yourself the way that God does and allow him to use you to help others.
- It is important to build your spiritual life at all times because it will keep you lifted when you are going through.
- When you fall completely in Gods will your life will began to make positive changes.
Scripture from the New International Version (NIV):
Galatians 1:14: I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.
Romans 8:28: And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Acts 6:8: Now Stephen, a man full of God’s grace and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.
1 Timothy 1:16: But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.
I love each of you because God loves you first.