We all look for happiness in all areas of our lives but things just don’t make any sense until we seek, find and fulfill the purpose that God has for each of our lives.
- First we must be genuinely and fully converted. Jesus is our direct connection to God. As we walk with him we will be protect from those that come against us. We must remember who we are as God’s Daughters and not out our mouths on others. Being completely converted in Christ is an individual process between you and him and it will be the beginning of your new life and it will show that your old life is gone.
- We must remain permanently humbled. When God sends you out to do a job you must know that he is going to give you a great reward when you have completed it. God will place us in situations (financial, health, relationship, and career failures) to see if we will seek him for guidance. Repent to God not because you have done something bad but because you realized that you have not done enough.
- Even when you fo not see it working just know that God is right there with you. DON’T GIVE UP!!
- ASK God what he needs you to do so that you stay in his will and this will show hime that you are chaning.
- Lift others up even when you are going through so that God will continue to shower you with his blessings.
Scripture from the New International Version (NIV):
Acts 7:56 Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
2 Corinthians 5:17: if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!
James 4:6: But he gives us more grace. That is why Scripture says: “God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”
John 14:6: Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Matthew 4:19-20: Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” 20 At once they left their nets and followed him.
Philippians 4: 4 rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
If you would like to contact one of our administrators you can email me at Logged in as: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to subscribe by email or rss feed so that you can stay up-to-date on what’s going on Motivated 2 Inspire!
I love each of you because God loves you first.